This is a poetry blogsite with the lofty ambition of increasing exposure to unpublished and/or published poets and their work. This is a non-profit blogsite and does not offer pay for any poetry included or shared on this site.
Submission Guidelines & Acceptance Criteria
- All submissions must be the poet/author's original work.
- All submitted poetry must credit originating author(s) and any/all collaborating authors.
- All submitted poetry must have the permission of the original author(s) for publication on this site.
- The submitted poetry may be unpublished and/or previously published work.
- This website and its owners and editors are not responsible for any plagiarized poetry or poetry submitted/published without the proper author approvals and/or accreditation.
- There are no limitations on size/length of the submission.
- The blogsite owner and editors maintain the right to accept or refuse any submission on any basis.
- The expressed submission content does not necessarily represent the views or beliefs of the blogsite owner or editors.
- The blogsite owner and/or editors will notify the author(s) for any submissions approved/accepted for publication on this blogsite.
- Notifications to the author(s) for submissions not considered/accepted for site publication will not be provided.
- Multiple submissions may be submitted in a single email or in separate and individual emails.
- All submissions must include the following detail/information as a separate word document -
- Author(s) First and Last Name
- Author(s) Picture
- Author(s) Biography
- Poem(s) including title(s) for each piece submitted
- Personal writing links - blog sites/websites/facebook pages you wish to 'advertise'
- Include your email in the word attachment.
How to Submit
Provide submission content based on the guidelines/criteria outlined above to email@example.com. If your content is accepted for publication you will be notified by the email you provided.